Sandra Vicchio & Associates and Core Studio Design developed a vision for this historic church to guide near and long-term decisions regarding renovations and new programs. The team worked collaboratively to outline a process, identify design opportunities, and develop a series of options.
The church dates to 1926 and was designed by renouned American architect John Russell Pope. It was built in three stages. The Original Building was constructed first followed by the Sanctuary and then the Chapel Wing.
The proposed plan creates a new terrace entry from a reconfigured north parking lot. This terrace leads directly into a welcome center with a coffee bar through windows that will be transformed into doors.
Copyright © 2020 Sandra Vicchio & Assoiates, LLC - All Rights Reserved.